Flawless skin has long been an unrealistic beauty standard...
and thankfully, we're finally starting to embrace our bumps and blemishes more than ever.
So, what causes skin redness?
How to manage skin redness
- Opt for fragrance-free skincare and avoid harsh ingredients like retinol if you suspect the cause is sensitivity.
- If your skin feels delicate after spending time in the sun, wear sunscreen with a high SPF for protection.
- Consider using a product like our , which calms redness associated with climatic changes.
“I have really sensitive skin and I suffer with Rosacea and Eczema on my face, and I have seen a massive improvement to my skin. It's really soothing, and I use it in my night-time routine, working it magic while I sleep. Highly recommend.” - Hannah C
- Part of the WOW facial®, the skincare assessment is a perfect way to find out exactly what your skin needs from an expert. Our specialists will tailor your treatment at every stage to meet your exact requirements.
- Explore - we’re sure you’ve seen those mask selfies on social media! They may look strange, but they’re excellent at reducing redness and promoting healing. The WOW LED light mask is available as a stand-alone treatment but also stage four of the full
Select ‘Find a Provider’ from our main menu to locate your local WOW facial centre and begin your journey back to calmer, happier, healthier skin.