Microneedling is one of the most popular ‘lunch-break procedures’
Due to its effectiveness in improving a number of skin concerns, from aging to acne, rosacea to hyperpigmentation it's easy to see why. Unlike other micro-needling treatments, the WOW facial uses a unique award-winning needling device, WOW fusion, combining micro-needling with Mesotherapy serums especially tailored to your skin. Using the WOW fusion device glass vial, your practitioner is able to design a hyper-personalised serum and deliver it directly to the skin via 20 ultra-fine surgical steel needles in the device head. Each needle is just 0.13 mm in diameter, electroplated with nickel and 24K gold. These tapered needles allow the serum to get straight to work improving the skin’s condition at a cellular level, and stimulating collagen and elastin production, which is great for overall facial rejuvenation, targeting fine lines and wrinkles, as well as reducing enlarged pores.
- Avoiding touching the skin unnecessarily
- Wearing any make-up to avoid any dirt or bacteria coming into contact with the skin
- Applying an SPF immediately after the treatment, to avoid the skin being exposed to the sun, and to protect the skin from any UVA and UVB rays, as well as blue light transmitted through device screens - we recommend using Synergy 6 NX-Gen SPF 50
- Keeping skin well hydrated by drinking plenty of water
- Avoiding working out or sweating, as this can clog pores and lead to breakouts. This includes steam, saunas, and hot baths or showers.
- In the evening, skip cleansing the skin with any product, instead washing only with lukewarm water to allow for the serums and stem cell/growth factors to continue to absorb.
- Avoid using any skincare products, especially active ones, as the skin’s barrier is professionally compromised during a micro-needling treatment, so it should not be tampered with any further to allow it to heal. This includes using any exfoliating products, as this could damage the skin whilst it is fragile from the treatment.
The following day
Considering becoming a WOW facial practitioner? We'd love to hear from you! Please contact our team at email@example.com. We offer regular training courses both in-person and online, as well as ongoing support to all our practitioners.